Week 9: ZOMBIES

This weekend one of my closest friends came into town after living in a different country for the last year. He surprised us all and it was awesome. He came back with his XBOX might I add. I personally do not play video games often if at all. Before this friend left a year ago I started to play more with them because they liked to do it and I mean I was already there. Playing was better than watching. I participated in some puzzle games, some challenge games, and occasionally a round of Call of Duty. This past weekend we got back into gear and I started playing some Zombies again. Another friend and I started playing before everyone was over cause we were the only girls and knew once the boys got there it would not be as welcome for us to join. We knew we were trash but wanted to have fun. Also, it was Halloweekend and we figured a round or two of zombies would get us into the spirit. It was actually super fun but I could see how it could negatively impact someone. I think because of how bad we were when playing it was more comical than anything else as a result of us having no idea what to do. We made it a while and then ultimately lost. It was interesting that the week of the media violence lecture was the one week I played a violent video game haha. Irony.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11: Flying