Week 10: babies

I have not had TikTok on my phone since the social media fast a few weeks ago. I redownloaded it because I saw on Instagram one of my favorite TikTok couples' baby was born!!! It reminded me of the goodness of the internet and social media. From my desk in Provo, Utah I can interact with a couple from Norway who just had their first baby. I can feel like I am apart of their lives. From IVF to a miscarriage to a rainbow baby being born. I get to watch them renovate their home and enjoy life together. I love Cam and Julie and now their baby boy!

Comments

  1. That is so fun! I love following a couple on Instagram who are about to have a baby, and the husband makes the wife all her creative pregnancy cravings. It's funny to feel so connected to random people across the world who have no idea who you are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11: Flying