Week 13: Video Games
This weekend I was taking a nap when I got a series of texts from my friend. She was complaining about her husband and how he said he would help with dinner and laundry (they were having my boyfriend and me over for dinner) but he was playing video games. He played an hour longer than he said he would and when we got there they were arguing about it. This made me realize the negative effects of video games not just on one's life but on a person's relationships. I want to keep those out of my marriage and set media guidelines for our family including us, not just the kids.
This is definitely a goal I have to because of how I have seen media cause relational rifts between some people's friends and family and I do not want that. I think this is definitely a tactic that Satan uses to cause contention and disunity.
ReplyDelete