Week 14: Unplugging

I decided (as I looked at my grade) to do the 24-hour media fast. I think this will be a great opportunity to focus on finishing things for finals. In the article we had to read for it, it said "Attention is the holy grail." I think that is so important to note. When I am with people am I giving them my attention or am I distracted by what could be happening on my phone? I want to focus on those around me, especially the limited time that I get to spend with my family when I go home. I want to do this to see the difference and hopefully be able to apply how I felt and what I learned over Christmas break.

Comments

  1. I loved these questions that you asked yourself! I think its so important for our relationships to be completely present with those we love. I hope to be able to do the same media fast in the future during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11: Flying